Our ministry helps hunters and farmers feed the hungry in states across the nation through a network of volunteer coordinators. Check out the overview below, then connect with us to explore whether becoming a volunteer coordinator with FHFH would be a good fit for you!
What do we provide to help you?
- An established non-profit 501(c)(3) ministry organization for you to join.
- Ongoing guidance and assistance from our team as needed.
- Materials and resources for working with local donors, butchers, and feeding programs.
- An appealing website with calls to action for donors and volunteers along with your local information.
- Networking opportunities to collaborate and share ideas with other coordinators.
- Centralized administration services including donation processing, receipting, banking, and bill payment.
- Regular communication to your supporters by mail and email with invitations to renew their support.
- General liability insurance along with state registrations needed to fundraise and operate legally in each state.
Let's talk about it!
Call (301) 739-3000 or email us today.
FHFH offers a wonderful opportunity for the hunting community to make a positive impact in the lives of those in need. Becoming a part of the FHFH ministry will change your life as well—just like it has for me and the rest of the FHFH family!
Thanks and may God bless you,