He Hunts She Cooks
Venison Stroganaff has never been so simple when cooked in the crockpot. Thanks to Jessica Lomison of Karthaus, PA.
- One pint of canned venison
- Two 10.5 ounce cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all together and place in a 13x9 inch rectangular baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes
- Add all the ingredients to a crockpot.
- Bake all day on warm and then an hour before serving turn up to low.
- Serve over boiled noodles, biscuits or toast.
By Jessica Lomison
Adapted from Wild Wednesday Recipe